- The website www.evergrate.lv (hereinafter – the Website) collects data on the visitors of the Website, thus gaining an opportunity for the Website Operator to evaluate how useful the Website is and how it could be improved.
- The manager who collects data about the Website visitors on the Website is SIA Go4Glue, reg.No. 40203131699 (hereinafter referred to as the Manager)
- Manager’s address: Rīgas iela 14, Ogre, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: 25664840.
- The Manager is constantly improving the Site to improve its use, so the Manager needs to know what information is important to visitors to the Site, how often they visit the Site, what devices and browsers they use, what region visitors come from, and what content they like to read.
- The Manager uses Google Analytics, which allows the Manager to analyze how visitors use the Site. You can learn more about how the basics of Google Analytics work on the Google homepage at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012034?hl=en&ref_topic=6157800. The Controller uses the collected data for its own legal interests in order to improve the understanding of the needs of the visitors of the Website and to improve the availability of the information published by the Controller.
- The server hosting the Website can record requests sent by the visitor (device used, browser, IP address, access date and time). The data referred to in this paragraph is used for technical purposes: to ensure the proper functioning and security of the Site and to investigate possible security incidents. The basis for collecting the data referred to in this paragraph is the controller’s legal interest in ensuring the technical availability and integrity of the Website.
Cookies are small files that, each time a visitor visits the Website, the browser stores them on the visitor’s computer in the amount specified in the visitor’s browser settings. Individual cookies are used to select and tailor the information and advertisements offered to the visitor based on the content the visitor has viewed in the past, thus making the use of the Website simple, convenient and personalized for the visitor. More information about cookies, as well as their deletion and management, can be found on the website www.aboutcookies.org
- We also use marketing cookies to track the progress of visitors to the Site. The purpose of these cookies is to serve ads that are relevant to the specific user and therefore more valuable to publishers and third-party ad placers.
- The visitor can control and / or delete cookies of his choice. More information about this process is available here. www.aboutcookies.org.
The visitor can delete all the cookies on his computer, and most browsers can be set to block the insertion of cookies on the computer. The visitor can opt out of cookies in the browser menu or. In order to make the necessary settings, the visitor needs to familiarize himself with the rules of his browser. If cookies are blocked, the visitor will have to manually adjust the settings each time they visit the Website, and some services and features may not work.
Statistics on visitors to the Site may be accessed only by those employees of the Manager who are responsible for the analysis of such data
Unless otherwise specified, cookies are stored until an action is taken, for what purpose they are collected and then deleted
If the Manager’s Site provides a forum or comment option, then the IP address and data provided by the visitor are stored on the Site. Cookies containing this data can be stored for one year for your convenience, so that you do not have to rewrite each time.
The controller confirms that cookies and statistical information will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory enactments of the European Union, including the Personal Data Protection Regulation No. of the European Parliament and the Council of the EU of 27 April 2016. 2016/679
The controller reserves the right to change these terms at any time. The visitor of the Website is obliged to independently check the content of the Website in order to get acquainted with the changes in the rules.
- Identity and contact details of the controller
The manager is SIA “Go4Glue”, reg. No. 40203131699, address: Rīgas Street 14, Ogre, LV-5001. Website: www.evergrate.lv, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +37125664840.
- Purposes of processing, legal basis of processing
If the User submits his / her personal data to the Manager, such as name, surname, personal identification number, e-mail or postal address, telephone number, personal messages, etc., using the Website contact forms, e-mail or other mail, the Manager stores and uses this information to perform or conclude a contract for the provision of the relevant services. The processing of the mentioned data is necessary for the Manager to identify the client, prepare the contract, conclude and prove the fact of conclusion, provide / maintain services, customer service, review and processing of applications and objections, settlement administration, as well as other purposes directly related to concluding or executing contracts. The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation. which states that the processing is lawful if the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or for taking measures at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract.
Categories of personal data
- Categories of recipients of personal data
The data shall be disclosed to those employees of the Controller who need them for the performance of their direct duties in order to perform or enter into the relevant service contract. When acquiring and using personal data, the Controller partially uses the services of external service providers who, in accordance with the agreement, strictly follow the instructions of the Controller and which the Controller controls continuously before using the service and continues to do so.
- Categories of data subjects
- Data transfer outside Latvia
The received data is not and will not be transferred outside Latvia, the European Union or the European Economic Area, as well as will not be transferred to any international organization.
- Data retention period
Unless otherwise stated in the data protection instructions, the controller shall delete personal data no later than three months after the original reason for retention no longer applies, unless we have a legal obligation to continue to retain such data (for example, but not limited to, accounting records). or for judicial purposes).
- Access to personal data of the data subject
- The data subject has the right to access the personal data of the data subject within one month from the date of submission of the relevant request. The User may submit a request for the exercise of his / her rights in writing in person, at the legal address of the Manager (upon presentation of an identity document) or in the form of an e-mail, signed with a secure electronic signature. Upon receipt of the User’s request for the exercise of his / her rights, the Manager verifies the User’s identity, evaluates the request and executes it in accordance with regulatory enactments. The User has the right to receive the information specified in regulatory enactments in connection with the processing of his / her data, the right to request access to his / her personal data, as well as to request the Manager to supplement, correct or delete them, restrict processing or the right to object to processing, (conclusion or performance of contracts). The data subject is not entitled to receive information if the disclosure of such information is prohibited in accordance with the law in the field of national security, national defense, public security, criminal law, as well as for the purpose of ensuring public financial interests in tax matters or supervision and macroeconomic analysis of financial market participant.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
The Data Subject has the right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (State Data Inspectorate) at 11/13 Blaumaņa Street, Riga, the Data State Inspectorate also accepts e-mails received to the e-mail address: email@example.com.